Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Bucket List

Happy Almost Friday!!! There is cause to celebrate because it is almost the weekend!!!
I must say I am soo excited about the 3 day weekend! Work has been busy and the extra day is well needed! 

There are so many things I want to do in my life and with my life. I have such a long list that I keep it on this app that I found for my phone and I add to it and cross things off of it as I come up with new dreams and complete old dreams. I thought today I would share just a sample of some of from my bucket list with you. I must say these are in no particular order and are just a random selection.
Go Sky Diving.

Spend a New Years in Times Square

Write a book.

Visit all FIFTY STATES.

TRAVEL. TRAVEL. TRAVEL.
(especially Italy, England, France, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Russia, Germany, Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Egypt, Brazil, Japan, Costa Rica, Peru, The Bahamas, Australia, China, this list could seriously go on and on and on)

Go to Disney World.
(I am ashamed of myself. I am a self proclaimed Disney freak who has a season pass to Disneyland and yet I've never been...I would also like to go the other Disney Theme parks that exist throughout the world! )

Get a Penpal.
(someone I have never met and I think I would prefer to actually write and mail letters like old school status just because its much more fun and exciting that way)

Become a Mom.

I have so many more I could share but I seriously need to sleep now...hahaha

What kinds of things are on your bucket list?

Sending you love and the never ending possibility of dreams!!!!


No comments: