Thursday, January 21, 2010

Play Time!!!!

Tonight I am going to see "Mary Poppins" at the Ahmanson. I am going with my Best Friend Julie and our Moms. We have never done anything just the 4 of us (although we have talked about it like a million times but we always have trouble actually making the plans) so I think it will be a really fun and special night. I am super excited to finally be seeing this play. I have been wanting to see it for over 2 years now.

I am a huge fan of musicals and plays. I love love love going to see them. They are one of those simple things that just make me happy.

To date I have seen:
Wicked & The Little Mermaid
(Saw them both in New York on Broadway with their original cast.)
 

The Lion King, The Producers, Dirty Dancing, & Fiddler on the Roof 
(Saw all of these at the Pantages)
 

Of course I have seen smaller productions of others but these were what I would consider professional productions and from what I remember they were all AMAZING!
Anyway thats it for today. My break is over and I have to get back to work.

2 comments:

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Ooo, I've only seen Lion king and wicked from that list and I LOVED them!!

Julie said...

You still NEED to see Phantom of the Opera. Next time it's here, we're going!!!