Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 2010!!!!

So I unintentionally took a month vacation from writing on here. Life got a little more than busy and unfortunately keeping up with my blog falls a little low on the priority list especially since I have only been keeping this blog for a short time. I don't really like the idea of resolutions but I do think setting goals are important. And I think the beginning of a new year is as good of a time as any to start setting new goals for yourself or even to evaluate where you are on achieving the goals you have already set for yourself.
I have this poster in my classroom and I think it really explains exactly why goals are sooooo important!
I don't have this one but I like it too!
 Some of the goals I have for this year (or plan to continue this year) are:
-To continue to live a healthier lifestyle (this includes working out 5 days a week and following weight watchers).
-To change my teaching credential from a preliminary one to a clear California credential.
-To write on here AT LEAST once a week this year. 
-To focus on the important things in life as well as the important things in life and to not worry so much about the things that don't matter.
-To surround myself with positivity and positive people and to continue to be active and involved.

Wishing you all a happy and blessed 2010! CHEERS!!!




No comments: