Monday, May 2, 2011

My Life Monday: Month Long Hiatus

Happy Monday Everyone!!!

I am finally back. I can't believe it has been a month since my last blog. Where does the time go??? My computer issues were only partly to blame but they threw me off my routine and schedule enough that it took me 2 more weeks after the initial problem was fixed and I had a working computer again to get back on track. Its crazy how it takes forever to get into a routine and only a couple of days to be knocked completely off. 
BLAME ME for her absence!!!!
My life lately has been busy. We are in the final stretch until summer break so school is crazy right now. I am sooo looking forward to summer. Summer break is a wonderful perk of being a teacher!! :) 
I can't wait to be lying on the beach this summer!!! :)

I am also in the process of finishing clearing my teaching credential and so that is a lot of extra hassle and work. FYI: In CA your initial credential is preliminary and you have 5 years to go through a program called "Beginning Teacher Support and Assessment" or "BTSA" to have an official clear credential. It just another of the ridiculous amount of hoops one must jump through in order to teach in our state. I have mixed feelings about it but the bottom line is that I have to do it and so I am doing it. Grin and bear it is my motto on this one!!! I know it will be a wonderful feeling to officially have my cleared credential. :)
They aren't kidding around about ensuring excellence....lol They make you work for that credential!

I had a good spring break. Is it bad that I can't remember exactly what I did?!! And that was only 2ish weeks ago. At least I remember enjoying it and that it was good. If I think of anything particularly exciting about it, I will have to share later....hahaha

I have a busy week of head of me so I am hoping I stay motivated and energized to get it all done. I hope the same for any of you that are facing busy weeks!!!

Sending you love and a great week ahead!!!


No comments: